{BibiLiew.Com}

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Back to Shanghai

Hello people, I'm back to Shanghai for quite come time hence my blog has come to life once more. Been staying here for 3 years and still cannot get used to this place! Yeah, I know I have been neglecting this blog for a long time. I run several business websites, forums and blogs which make me so busy and nearly forget about this blog! (what a good excuse!)...

I tried to log in to Blogger today and just found out that they have merge with Google, which means you can sign in using your Google ID! That's incredible! Am I not updated or what... But today, I really have someting to share. Watch out when you buy Pen Drive!! This is the pendrive that my fren purchased from Beijing, China last month... cannot use... This is what it's containing inside the so called 'pendrive'...